Separating the fish from water is a key part of the process. Passive and mechanical solutions ensure the fish are not only separated from the water, but are done so in a way which maintains high fish quality.
- Standard models for the pelagic fishery including the new two stage passive / conveyor dewatering option for mobile systems.
- Easily installed, interchangeable grates allow for one dewatering box to serve various species of fish
- Secure clean out hatches allow for quick and easy cleaning
- Manage flow direction with optional manual and remote controlled diverter chute
- Built from corrosion resistant, marine grade aluminum
- Dewatering towers to offer elevated loading of tanker trucks
- Custom designed solutions to meets specific capacity needs in constrained spaces