CanaVac Aqua Twin
The “Twin” tank version of the CanaVac Aqua features the added benefit of continuous pumping. This can be critical when fish are being transferred over long distances. The system fills one tank while the other empties ensuring constant flow through the suction and discharge hoses.
The Twin Aqua shares all of the same benefits as the single chamber systems. In addition, the twin system offers the following:
- Continuous flow
- High volume applications
- Optimized to work efficiently with automatic graders and fish stunners
- Capacities from 20 to over 400 tonnes per hour
Damage-free Transfer of Live and Seined Fish
New soft “CanaValve” on entrance and exit of the pump prevent any physical damage to the fish. The fish never leave water and the flow they encounter is gentle. Fish never come in contact with moving parts or high pressure water streams as in other fish pumps.
Fish can be transferred higher than other fish pumps and with the highest pumping rates per H.P. in the world. Lifting 8.6 meters vertical, discharging 15 meters vertical. * Canavac fish pumps will move any species of fish ranging in size from 50 grams up to 20 kilograms without stress or scale loss. *(custom modifications to increased horizontal and vertical ranges are available).
Power available in electric, hydraulic or diesel—choice of stationary or mobile design. Pump models can be single chamber, push/pull design or twin cylinder with almost constant flow.
Reliable and Corrosion Resistant
Built with corrosion resistant materials and PVC five-way ball valves that are adjustable and serviceable by the user.
Superior Build Quality
Every Aqua is physically and visually inspected for any imperfections that may cause damage to a fish. The interior of the tank is inspected and polished to obtain the smoothest possible surface.
What makes the Aqua unique?
- Every piece of the Aqua that will encounter live fish is physically and visually inspected for any imperfections that may cause damage to a fish. The interior of the tank is inspected and if necessary, polished to obtain the smoothest possible surface.
- Special CanaValves open and close gently, allowing fish to pass effortlessly. The Aqua cannot jam fish at any time during its cycle. These valves are hand made and a great deal of care goes into their manufacture.
- Fish enter the Aqua at a low level and in a rotational flow inside the tank. Also, there is a pre charge of water in the tank prior to fish entering. The fish land in water, not against a hard metal surface as in other pumps.
- The flow rate of the fish through the hoses and subsequently into the tank is automatically controlled at the proper speed during suction and discharge.
- At the discharge of the Aqua, there is a trough, which gently guides the fish into proper alignment before the fish exits the tank. This prevents any bridging of larger fish which of course would causes damage or mortality.
- All CanaVac pumps are thoroughly tested prior to shipment thereby assuring our customers of trouble free operation from the first day. Inventive Marine Products has over 15 years of experience in the pumping of live fish and we take pride in our expertise.